Seasonic's new PowerAngel is an indispensable 21st Century tool for intelligent consumers, IT departments, hobbyists, and even business or factory managers. It can help to help reduce electricity costs, minimize energy consumption, and assess the electricity needs of equipment.
Whether you want to examine the energy efficiency of appliances, see how much an always-on device adds to your monthly electricity bill, or determine the total heat generated by a computer, the Seasonic PowerAngel gives you accurate and reliable information on a simple LCD digital display.
PowerAngel includes 8 precision meter functions:
- Help to forecast and manage your electric bill.
- Monitor AC power quality to protect sensitive instruments.
- Choose the correct Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) based on the real VA of your
- Pocket-sized, light and stylish design.
- Use it anywhere with any 120VAC appliance.
- Easy-to-see large LCD display.
- Single-press buttons for all functions.
- Plug it into the AC outlet, plug in the appliance and start monitoring immediately.
- 8 power measurement functions.
- High power capacity to use with devices up to 1875 watts at 125 volts.
- Suitable for home, school, office or even factory.
- Current (V)
- Power (W)
- Power Factor
- Accumulated KWH
- Duration (in time after power on)
Attention PC Enthusiasts: See how you can use PowerAngel to check the efficiency and power consumption of your PC power supply in Efficiency and Power Factor in a Computer Power Supply , a downloadable document in our Technical Library .
- Dimension : 133.6 (L) x 70.0 (W) x 39.6 (H) mm
- Weight : 130 grams
- Approvals : ETL for US and Canada
- Model number: SSM-1508RA
- AC Input: 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Voltage: 125 V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Current : 15 A
- Maximum Power : 1875 VA
- Accuracy : 2%
- Warranty: 6 months
- Power Consumption: 10 W max.
- Operating environment: 0~40°C, 80% relative humidity